Visa, MasterCard, American Express and
Discover cards accepted.
All items in stock will be shipped within 48 hours of the order date (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and holidays). Shipping method will be either USPS first class with delivery confirmation or UPS Ground and will be at the discretion of Double LL Tack & Feed, Inc. Shipping to and from Double LL Tack & Feed, Inc is at the customer’s expense. Double LL Tack & Feed, Inc only ships to continental US addresses at this time. We will notify the customer with any pertinent tracking information about the shipment.
All returns must be made within 30 days of purchase (excluding saddles and bits, see related policy). Customer must have original sales receipt and all tags. Products must be returned in its original packaging. All products returned must be in a “new”, unused, unaltered condition. No returns after 30 days. All returns are at the final discretion of the manager. Special order items are not returnable, exchangeable or refundable. If you are returning a product received via USPS or UPS, see Mailed/Shipped Return Policy. For saddle or bit returns, please refer to the Saddle Return Policy or the Bit Return Policy.
A return authorization number is required for all returns. Please contact the store at 910-897-7461 during business hours to obtain a return authorization number. Returns must be made within 30 days of delivery (excluding saddles and bits, see related policy). Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered, include all tags and original packaging and be in “new” condition. Items must be appropriately packaged and boxed. Double LL Tack & Feed, Inc will not accept packages that are shipped C.O.D.; customers are responsible for all costs incurred for all returns. No returns after 30 days. For saddle or bit returns, please refer to the Saddle Return Policy or the Bit Return Policy.
Returns are to be sent to:
Double LL Tack & Feed, Inc
1221 NC 55 W
Coats, NC 27521
(Please write the RA# on the outside of the package)
Excluded from Returns
The following items are not returnable: Health care related items such as
de-wormers, supplements, etc; videotapes and books; and custom made, personalized or special order items.
Saddle Return Policy
It is important to us proper saddle fit is achieved with both the horse and rider. We will be happy to assist you with saddle fit with your horse at our store by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call the store at 910-897-7461 during business hours to schedule an appointment to bring your horse to the store for saddle fitting. The will be a $50 charge per horse for saddle fittings. If a saddle is purchased from our store (excludes consignment saddles) the fee will be credited towards the cost of the saddle. If you are unable to bring your horse to the store for fitting purposes (optimal method) we allow saddle returns within the following guidelines:
- In the event the saddle is not a proper fit for the horse and/or rider please contact our store at 910-897-7461 during business hours to obtain a Return Authorization number within five (5) days of the confirmed delivery by the carrier. Saddles must be shipped back (at the customer’s expense) by the 5th day after confirmed delivery.
- All saddles must be returned in a “new” condition with all tags and paperwork intact, no marks or scuffs and no horsehair on the saddle.
- When trying out your saddle for fit, please use a clean saddle pad or place a clean towel between soiled saddle blankets and the saddle. Please use a clean saddle pad or place a clean towel between the horse and saddle.
- Please realize new saddles won’t sit completely down on the horses back until it has been ridden several times. You can still check for a good saddle fit by checking for even contact along the bars of the saddle without pressure points and adequate distance between the withers and the pommel.
- Refunds will be for the price of the saddle only. Original shipping charges will not be reimbursed. We will not accept saddle returns that have not been shipped back within the 5-day period from confirmation of original delivery date. We will not accept returns without a return authorization number. We shall have sole discretion to determine if the returned saddle has met these guidelines. If the guidelines have not been met then we shall not be obligated to accept the return nor refund any monies.
Bit Return Policy
Bit sales are final. Bits are not returnable due to health concerns.
Merchandise Defects or Shipping Damages
We want you to be happy with your purchases. Upon arrival, please inspect the packaging carefully. If the packaging is damaged in any way please report this to the carrier immediately and to our store (910-897-7461.) The carrier is responsible for damages during the shipping process. Inspect the merchandise immediately for accuracy and manufacturer’s defects. If there are any questions or discrepancies please contact us immediately.
Double “LL” Tack & Feed, Inc disclaims responsibility for errors in pricing, for the use or misuse of any products described in this website, and for any losses incurred through the use of products according to methods described in this website. Always refer to and follow the label directions. Double “LL” Tack & Feed, Inc disclaims responsibility for losses incurred due to delays or errors in shipment. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Double “LL” Tack & Feed, Inc will do everything possible to provide accurate and updated product information on our website, but please note product information, pricing and quantities are subject to change due to errors, omissions or manufacturer price fluctuations. To ensure availability, please contact the store at 910-897-7461 during business hours.
Double LL Tack & Feed, Inc will not share any information collected on this website. All information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold or given to any other source at any time. If you have questions please call 910-897-7461 or email at email@example.com .
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 10:00am to 7:00pm EST
Sat 9:00am to 4:00pm EST
Sun 12 Noon to 4:00pm EST
CLOSED EVERY WEDNESDAY
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org